• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the longest about of time you have waited to get your Oakley's?

I bought my first pair of otts from a great user on here like 4 years ago, for some reason they were lost in the mail ( not to the fault of the user or myself ) both foreign and us customs said they didn’t know what happened. Fast forward like 2 years after I had moved out of my moms and graduated college. I was visiting my mom and a box comes in that’s beat up terribly and ripped all over, but sure enough, that ott was in there... lol so that’s my longest wait

I bought my first pair of otts from a great user on here like 4 years ago, for some reason they were lost in the mail ( not to the fault of the user or myself ) both foreign and us customs said they didn’t know what happened. Fast forward like 2 years after I had moved out of my moms and graduated college. I was visiting my mom and a box comes in that’s beat up terribly and ripped all over, but sure enough, that ott was in there... lol so that’s my longest wait
:shock:😲

I had a pair of Juliets get lost in APO shipping hell for about 6 months. They were insured, so I'd already gotten my money back and purchased a replacement pair. Post Office guy said Merry Christmas when I asked him about it.

Ordered a pair from Australia, still waiting 2 weeks later. Hopefully someone in customs isn't sporting them around

I had a pair of Juliets get lost in APO shipping hell for about 6 months. They were insured, so I'd already gotten my money back and purchased a replacement pair. Post Office guy said Merry Christmas when I asked him about it.

Your mailman blows. How about this pair? Sure as hell got there quick at least lol

97ebd6edc3b84a812b10dcef37db5768.jpg

Back