• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

bandit.sunglasses

I should Work at Oakley
I have a pair of custom Oakley Half Jacket 2.0's that I am wondering if anyone could value for me. I have them a few years but only have worn them a few times and they are in 10/10 mint condition. I have the box and all the original paperwork. The frames are a team green, with team green earsocks as well as ice white icons. The frames are in perfect shape with no scratches or chips and the color is very vibrant. The sunglasses came with XL G30 Iridium lenses with a Seattle Mariners logo etched and then I purchased a brand new pair of XL bronze polarized lenses. Both are perfect without a single scratch. I also bought a hard case and the microfiber bag is nice too. This is easily a $300 set up. So, how much is it worth? Thank you!
20180218_184750.jpg
20180218_184817.jpg
20180218_184827.jpg
20180218_184851.jpg
20180218_184903.jpg
20180218_184911.jpg
20180218_184924.jpg
20180218_184959.jpg
20180218_185135.jpg

Last edited:
Probably between $85 and $115. Not the most popular frame, but I think those are reasonable estimates.

Thank you for the response. However, I would have guessed more because when I look on ebay it seems your typical half jacket 2.0's are in the $80-120ish range, and that's with one set of lenses and just the microfiber bag. I figured with 2 sets of lenses, a case, and them being custom might bring the price up. That's just my thought process.

Thank you for the response. However, I would have guessed more because when I look on ebay it seems your typical half jacket 2.0's are in the $80-120ish range, and that's with one set of lenses and just the microfiber bag. I figured with 2 sets of lenses, a case, and them being custom might bring the price up. That's just my thought process.
Value changes a bit from person to person. That’s the most I would personally pay for a set of HJ2s. Others may pay more. People on eBay tend to pay much higher than on the forum, but that’s offset by the pesky fees. I may be wrong, but I doubt many people on here pay full retail for pairs on this site.

Would be higher if was a sought after color. Green has a limited audience. Custom doesn't increase value. Lot of times decreases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Would be higher if was a sought after color. Green has a limited audience. Custom doesn't increase value. Lot of times decreases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I would agree with this. The lens options aren’t too appealing either. But again, I could be alone on that end. Best of luck!

I would separate the lenses and frame to maximize profits. Even then I would not expect to get anything close to what you paid for.