• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When Is It Too Much?

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
Just wanted to share this. I was perusing eBay and came across this listing for a Carbon Fiber C-Six...

I don't know about everyone else, but $9K for glasses!?!?!?!!! This is without a doubt, RIDICULOUS! I mean come on...seriously, $8,999?!?!! And then the seller goes on to answer a customer's question with a wise ass remark about him not having to buy the glasses cause he's sold three of them already! What a joke!

If the seller is anyone here, I apologize for my snide remarks, but I just had to say something :confused:. I can pay an entire year's tution for my daughter's preschool for $9K. I guess I can't really be a hater if people are actually buying them for that price. I wish I had $9K to blow. :laugh:

I speak for myself when I say I don't want kids sucking money from me. I hope one day i'll be the owner of a c-six alloy. I don't want kids...
:dance3:

I speak for myself when I say I don't want kids sucking money from me. I hope one day i'll be the owner of a c-six alloy. I don't want kids...
:dance3:

I used to think the same way about kids...until I had my two. Life changes, but in a way that's undescribable and unregrettably. Having kids has been and will always be the greatest accomplishment in my life!

I wish that money would drop into my lap so I could own those C-Six Carbon Fiber's, but I'm pretty positive that won't be happening anytime in the forseeable future, LOL!

I used to think the same way about kids...until I had my two. Life changes, but in a way that's undescribable and unregrettably. Having kids will be the greatest accomplishment in my life!

I wish that money would drop into my lap so I could own those C-Six Carbon Fiber's, but I'm pretty positive that won't be happening anytime in the forseeable future, LOL!

Dude, I couln't agree more with you man... having kids is awesome! and yep, 9K for sunglasses is crazy, I would rather spend that money with my mini mes

Latest Posts

Back