• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When Is It Too Much?

Honestly, I think 9k is absolutely RIDICULOUS, but I HONESTLY can't say I think it's any more ridiculous to pay 9K for a preschooler's tuition. I mean, one is no more ridiculous than the other in my opinion. If it's college, that's one thing, but preschool.....come on!

Yeah true, but we feel it's worth it ($810/month). We'd be paying almost the same to keep her at the babysitter, and then factor in the younger one in a few months...damn, we're broke! LOL! Hopefully we can get some relief once they start public school.

Yeah true, but we feel it's worth it ($810/month). We'd be paying almost the same to keep her at the babysitter, and then factor in the younger one in a few months...damn, we're broke! LOL! Hopefully we can get some relief once they start public school.

They definitely are expensive. I have two 16 year olds and a 13 year old...and im only 32. Dont let people tell u it gets cheaper either. Ive bought three cars this year, senior pics, lunch money, $100 yearbooks, sports, the list goes on LOL!

what . . . i can find the carbon #5 of 250 for 8,999.99 not the aluminum?!?

I find it even more hilarious that one day after I make that post, the seller not only changes the title, but switches the aluminum pics out for the true carbon. I know this because I've been following this guy's c-six post since early September. He's reposted it 6 times because no one bit on it (being that it was originally the $1500 model and set at the price of a little more than double of the 100% carbon one). And I definitely don't see anyone doing it this time either.

@ BAPDD77 - Damn, you started early :biggrin:! Thanks for confirming my fears of having less and less money for myself going forward, LOL! But really, in the end it's all worth it. I love my kids!!!

I have seen the seller sell his 2 or 3 pairs of csixes. If you look way back in his feednpback you will find the prices some will pay. I think the highest one was $6000. I do not know how he sourced those pairs but the current 5/250 pair was bought from a guy that had previously listed it on eBay for $4500 or 5000. He had bought it from the San Francisco o store.

Back