• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy Oakley watches?

Unless you NEED them yesterday, just take your time. It is only a want.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I've just become very compelled to Oakley watches as of late and happen to have sufficient money to start off with. That is the benefit of having to wait 2 weeks before you can post WTB for the watches, as you won't spontaenously buy something.

If I wanted to learn more about the different watches, where would be a good place to start? I have virtually no knowledge about watches or the common terms within watch collecting.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I've just become very compelled to Oakley watches as of late and happen to have sufficient money to start off with. That is the benefit of having to wait 2 weeks before you can post WTB for the watches, as you won't spontaenously buy something.

If I wanted to learn more about the different watches, where would be a good place to start? I have virtually no knowledge about watches or the common terms within watch collecting.
Try O-review, or do a search here.

What I noticed with eBay is that X-metal and the oakley watches are exorbitantly expensive as compared to this forum. If you are going to get into collecting some particular items (such as the Torpedo being priced approx $1500 on eBay), then it just seems like the wrong way to go.
The torpedo may be priced at 1500 but there is no way it is selling for that much, last couple I've seen actually sold were in the 200-250 mark

Iam UK member & Iam looking for a TimeTank/MMachine Again the eBay prices seem to be so high & I’ve read here in the forum fakes around too.I’d be gutted if I paid a lot of money & it turned out to be a fake!!!

Latest Posts

Back