• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy Oakley's and use VSP insurance? Online or Retailer?

Hit me up!

I'll obviously need more info about your RX, your P.D., and a ton of personal info with regards to VSP. I am out of network but can typically get you a decent deal that'll work.

Give me a call. Especially if you are Darn near ready. I'll take some notes, check your insurance, pricing, and availability, then call you back within 1-2 hours! Typically within about 2 weeks you'll have Flak 2.0 RX glasses at your door! Oakley does have frequent backorders on frame colors lately :(

At which point I'll get you to put the balance after insurance on your FSA/HSA credit card.

Easy, PS, you are right about the look on people's eyes when confused!

You won't get that here.:confused::eek:
:cool-20::cool-20::cool-20::cool-20:
@Chris A Hardaway , i need some help! just back from my eye exam but apparently they don't handle rx oakleys, I have vsp insurance , i think I'm too new to this forum to message you directly (or I just can't figure out how!) let me know how to reach you, thanks!

@Chris A Hardaway , i need some help! just back from my eye exam but apparently they don't handle rx oakleys, I have vsp insurance , i think I'm too new to this forum to message you directly (or I just can't figure out how!) let me know how to reach you, thanks!
I'm out of network with vsp. As much as I'd like to help I'm currently only helping members of the forum online. So if you are not able to send me a message directly I'm not able to help.

For anyone else looking for the question (vsp ins) in the future, I ended up using glassesusa.com . Took about 2 weeks but I'm happy with the result, vsp paid me the out of network benefit, their check actually beat the glasses by 1 day!

Back