• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to Find Oakley Frogskins Positive Red Iridium lens?

Stu

Oakley Enthusiast
Does anyone know where I might be able to get a pair of lens? Contacted Oakley and they say its now discontinued :(

Thanks
Stu

In the frogskin world those are pretty hard to find, and come with a price tag to match. Good luck
Ya I'm discovering this.. more frustration I originally had the crystal black frame and positive red lens but took them out has had light swirls and then managed to lose them in various house moves aaah

Ya I'm discovering this.. more frustration I originally had the crystal black frame and positive red lens but took them out has had light swirls and then managed to lose them in various house moves aaah
Keep a lookout. I’ve actually bought an entire frame with mint lenses just to get them.

Keep a lookout. I’ve actually bought an entire frame with mint lenses just to get them.
Ya I would def consider that... they were my go to lenses when a teen for my mumbos , m frames and frogskins.. was surprised they stopped! believe cost more to produce so Oakley have stop producing?

Ya I would def consider that... they were my go to lenses when a teen for my mumbos , m frames and frogskins.. was surprised they stopped! believe cost more to produce so Oakley have stop producing?
So not First Gen (with metal hinges and Japan on the right arm ), but guessing Second Gen? It helps when you're specific.

+reds are my favorite lenses. Agreeing with @Pumpkin King they are harder to come by these days. I think your best bet will be to find a full frame somewhere. I see mint sets pop up on ebay periodically throughout a given year.

I'm all about OEM, don't get me wrong, but Fuse has a comparable lens to +red. I think Fuse's color is called Nova. I've got a set of them in some holbrooks and they are as close as I've seen to the original +red

+reds are my favorite lenses. Agreeing with @Pumpkin King they are harder to come by these days. I think your best bet will be to find a full frame somewhere. I see mint sets pop up on ebay periodically throughout a given year.

I'm all about OEM, don't get me wrong, but Fuse has a comparable lens to +red. I think Fuse's color is called Nova. I've got a set of them in some holbrooks and they are as close as I've seen to the original +red
They do seem very hard to find! ones I have seen on eBay knocking around 300dollars.. so far none in the UK

Back