• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to find TwoFace lower frame replacement?

lloydrose

I should Work at Oakley
Halifax, NS Canada
Hi Guys,

Not sure where to post this, just wondering where I should go to get a replacement black lower frame piece for my Oakley TwoFace. I have a couple paint chips and would like to replace. Maybe someone on here knows where to point me for parts.

Thanks
Lloyd

Hi Guys,

Not sure where to post this, just wondering where I should go to get a replacement black lower frame piece for my Oakley TwoFace. I have a couple paint chips and would like to replace. Maybe someone on here knows where to point me for parts.

Thanks
Lloyd

I didn’t think the bottom separated from the top. I might be wrong though as I’ve never had a pair of them

I have done a repaint on a pair od the lower orbital for the same reason. Came out fantastically

Here’s a pic..
5EEA9459-98BC-48E7-AF58-CDE6293C142E.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks - I use automotive grade airbrush paints..
usually Createx Autobourne.
Preparation starts with cleaning/degreasing then a few coats of Adhesion promotors then the layers of paint start to go down over 3-4 coats of primer...
followed by a clear coat usually gloss. You can take things further by polishing too, but usually it’s not necessary.
It’s basically like spraying a car but in miniature.

Last lower orbital I did was about £30 and the guy combined his shipping with some other stuff I did for him. Shipping is about £7 - £10 tracked and signed. That’s with the lower orbital taken off and sent on its own.
Hope that helps

Back