• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which colour way of Subzero is most wanted now?

oakscientist

Oakley Enthusiast
So in my country subzero dont have a good run since most of the people here only go for frogskin model. So theres alot of stock left over. I need you guys advise, i already bought fingerprint a week ago and thinkin to invest 1 more for future flip/trade/keep. Which one should i get next?

I personally got the Planet X first and then the Fingerprint. I only didn't get the Sapphire first because I had planned on getting the Re:Subzero in Sapphire (which I did).

I really would have liked to have gotten all 4 Subzeros but just couldn't drop that coin.

I personally got the Planet X first and then the Fingerprint. I only didn't get the Sapphire first because I had planned on getting the Re:Subzero in Sapphire (which I did).

I really would have liked to have gotten all 4 Subzeros but just couldn't drop that coin.
if we have frosted planet x here definately i go for that first. Love the way hows frosted combine with planet x lens.

Back