• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Im always at top 5 seller here before i stop being active 2years ago. Now im a nobody.
I feel your pain, bro/sis. I'm not even on the list. Like I said in the thread, it doesn't necessarily mean you're not trustworthy. It just means that you haven't been recommended by someone who has seen this thread. If people here would be willing to vouch for you to sending you $1000 no questions asked then I'd nominate you. The only reason I wouldn't put you on the list if someone nominated you and I knew there was stuff you did (which I don't) where you'd done the wrong thing by a buyer.

I will nominate you @cacatman, we have a verified sale that went smoothly and by the numbers.

You were true to your word and trustworthy.
Thanks @Jon the Don. Actually I was just feigning. I was nominated before (and of course, I myself like to think that I'm trustworthy), but it's not really kosher to put your own name on your own list, so I'll stay off it! But thanks for the vote of confidence.

Which reminds me. I trust @"TRUMP". Watch this space in the exchange thread. I've just sent him literally thousands of dollars worth of Oakley rubbers and earsocks to be posted direct from the USA (instead of from Jordan....which would cost something like $50 per item to ship). In fact, he's the one I've entrusted the most "money" with so far in this forum.

I feel your pain, bro/sis. I'm not even on the list. Like I said in the thread, it doesn't necessarily mean you're not trustworthy. It just means that you haven't been recommended by someone who has seen this thread. If people here would be willing to vouch for you to sending you $1000 no questions asked then I'd nominate you. The only reason I wouldn't put you on the list if someone nominated you and I knew there was stuff you did (which I don't) where you'd done the wrong thing by a buyer.

This list is superb nevertheless. Most i havent dealt with before except those familiar names. Vouching members as good sellers is an outstanding idea. There are members who are trustworthy here yet got bad reputations in other oakley community platform. OF is a tight knit group and transparency is open unless you have made wrong deals in the past then it is impossible for it not to hunt you. However. Any bad past dealings are not completely what it seems. There is always two sides of the coin.

I'll vouch for @atty_65. Great seller, great deals. And IIRC I left him positive feedback once upon a time, as part of the purpose that system's meant to serve.
Thanks man. I still sells oakley stuff since i stop being active in OF. There are few members here who knows my ebay sellers name. Just in case you have some needs for your custom ideas let me know.

This list is superb nevertheless. Most i havent dealt with before except those familiar names. Vouching members as good sellers is an outstanding idea. There are members who are trustworthy here yet got bad reputations in other oakley community platform. OF is a tight knit group and transparency is open unless you have made wrong deals in the past then it is impossible for it not to hunt you. However. Any bad past dealings are not completely what it seems. There is always two sides of the coin.
Well, it's my desire to keep this list as "tight" as possible. IF there is a name on it which you think shouldn't be on it re: Oakleys, then PM (me) the details (I do reserve the right to crosscheck the allegations with others, however).

I've removed names off this list before. I don't mind being "disliked" if it's for the right reasons. I find the current rating system not good because some sellers may do "bad" deals and people are afraid to leave negative feedback because of "revenge" ratings (especially if they're a newbie and unsure if they were even in the "wrong" when they're up against a seller with 5000 positive ratings. And if they're an experienced buyer, they may not want to leave negative feedback either because of how the community may see them).

I'll vouch for @atty_65. Great seller, great deals. And IIRC I left him positive feedback once upon a time, as part of the purpose that system's meant to serve.
Thanks @kronin323 - your word carries a lot of weight IMHO.

Added
@atty_65 (vouched for by @kronin323) - The reason you may not have seen him around recently is because he was much more active before 2016.

Latest Posts

Back