• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Thanks @Jon the Don. Actually I was just feigning. I was nominated before (and of course, I myself like to think that I'm trustworthy), but it's not really kosher to put your own name on your own list, so I'll stay off it! But thanks for the vote of confidence.

Which reminds me. I trust @"TRUMP". Watch this space in the exchange thread. I've just sent him literally thousands of dollars worth of Oakley rubbers and earsocks to be posted direct from the USA (instead of from Jordan....which would cost something like $50 per item to ship). In fact, he's the one I've entrusted the most "money" with so far in this forum.

Believe me when i say there are still a way around to get away with past bad reputation and you know exactly what i mean as you have been in the OF for years. A new account with a few good feedback can still do the trick. The sticky thread for buying and selling is always the best guide for everybody. Always do everything accordingly and proceed with caution.

Believe me when i say there are still a way around to get away with past bad reputation and you know exactly what i mean as you have been in the OF for years. A new account with a few good feedback can still do the trick. The sticky thread for buying and selling is always the best guide for everybody. Always do everything accordingly and proceed with caution.
I guess that's true if you sign up for a few months and don't have a lot of posts or trades to your name. These people don't have any "reputation" credits to burn. But I think a lot of people would be reluctant to do bad deals and then start again to "clean the slate" so to speak, if they had a lot of posts or trades to their name.

And welcome back, by the way!!! :)

Thanks @Jon the Don. Actually I was just feigning. I was nominated before (and of course, I myself like to think that I'm trustworthy), but it's not really kosher to put your own name on your own list, so I'll stay off it! But thanks for the vote of confidence.

Which reminds me. I trust @"TRUMP". Watch this space in the exchange thread. I've just sent him literally thousands of dollars worth of Oakley rubbers and earsocks to be posted direct from the USA (instead of from Jordan....which would cost something like $50 per item to ship). In fact, he's the one I've entrusted the most "money" with so far in this forum.

That @"TRUMP" is a wrong ‘un.

He is on the naughty boys list!!

;)

I guess that's true if you sign up for a few months and don't have a lot of posts or trades to your name. These people don't have any "reputation" credits to burn. But I think a lot of people would be reluctant to do bad deals and then start again to "clean the slate" so to speak, if they had a lot of posts or trades to their name.

And welcome back, by the way!!! :)

And this is where your thread will come in. If a new sale thread pops up with a too good to be true pricing, your list will shorten that process and buyers can make a verified decision.

Thanks @kronin323 - your word carries a lot of weight IMHO.

Added
@atty_65 (vouched for by @kronin323) - The reason you may not have seen him around recently is because he was much more active before 2016.
I had a great deal with @atty_65 too - a CBP Juliet that I was only really buying for that serial prefix. Some have used that uncommon serial as a pretext to price high, but his was fairly priced and honestly described. And I’m still using it now, without having had it tuned, some two years later, despite the looseness he mentioned. Top deal!

I also vouch for @"TRUMP" ! I dont hesitate to do deals with him. Very trustworthy!!!!

Latest Posts

Back