• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! šŸ˜‚

Something I didn't really think about till I read a new guys comments about using the list. That comment didn't really ring a bell till I realized I'm selling something and NOT on this list. Could my items have been sold by now? Hmmm.
I donā€™t think being on this list gets anything sold faster. Itā€™s easier to see your stats on your profile than to find this thread. Price/accurate description will sell it every time. There are plenty on that list who have stuff that sits forever as theyā€™re asking too much.

One really should do a little research and not solely rely on info from people you donā€™t know. It helps to communicate with whoever youā€™re dealing with. You can get a good idea of whether someone is being helpful or elusive with their answers.

One really should do a little research and not solely rely on info from people you donā€™t know. It helps to communicate with whoever youā€™re dealing with. You can get a good idea of whether someone is being helpful or elusive with their answers.
Agreed. In anycase, any list I make is to supplement peopleā€™s research and usually donā€™t provide the whole answer. In the end, people still need to weigh up the evidence for themselves (apart from my lens lists, list of Aussies and ownerā€™s lists which give definitive answers).

Also, I added you to this list as per @IAMOBS

Back