• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Hi @dingo ate my baby,
Great to hear from you!! How's your new place? I think you were renovating or shifting in some time ago.
Here's what I got in Jordan....

The rest is packed up and in storage in Australia.
Everything is good. The kids are back at home due c19. Being boss is great somtimes. Then other times i feel like a babysitter, parent and therapist lol

You seem more "relaxed" than before, though.
I am financially secure now, I have only a mortgage and even that i put 35k on it,so it is not alot. I have very little to worry about. I was running multiple branches for bit so I was busy. It's funny now I have money for Oakley but not as much time to search for a great dingo of deal lol.

I am financially secure now, I have only a mortgage and even that i put 35k on it,so it is not alot. I have very little to worry about. I was running multiple branches for bit so I was busy. It's funny now I have money for Oakley but not as much time to search for a great dingo of deal lol.

And now you see why people pay higher prices...the circle is now complete. LOL

All I can say is that the Aussie dingo card I sent to you, better have it's own place on the top shelf of your office!!!

Back