• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Who else loves collecting Jawbones or New Racing Jackets?

Ti clear? I've seen that without markings
They appear to be plain ol clear...
I'll try tomorrow in the day time to see if they transition in direct sun, but here's how they look;
77078170_1271996509668793_3001367590766379008_n.jpg

The auction listing very much looked like plain ole clear
Yup... he said his wife explained they were transition OCP w/o etchings hence the post sale inquiry on compensation. but then he followed with 3 more messages that contradict one another an confused hell out me lol. We will see tomorrow if they transition or not...

An as far as he told me he hasn't found any vr50 ruby's unfortunately... but maybe some spares will turn up for us both to have some ;)

Yup... he said his wife explained they were transition OCP w/o etchings hence the post sale inquiry on compensation. but then he followed with 3 more messages that contradict one another an confused hell out me lol. We will see tomorrow if they transition or not...

An as far as he told me he hasn't found any vr50 ruby's unfortunately... but maybe some spares will turn up for us both to have some ;)
I think he copy/pasted the message to at least three of us lol.
Sob story. Yea you sold em waaaaay too cheap. Vultures circled

I think he copy/pasted the message to at least three of us lol.
Sob story. Yea you sold em waaaaay too cheap. Vultures circled
I defiantly messed up his plan of slowly increasing the asking price per pair... like he planned to
Since I think I grabbed mine within a few minutes of them being posted, an followed to share em with a handful of ya'll lol

Back