• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who is best source for buying replacement lens?

Don't want to hijack this thread, but have a question for Chris Hardaway. Can you make a prizm lens for X Squared frames? If so, what colors are available? I've always liked the Fire Iridium mirrored color on the outside, but they don't compare to the Prizm lenses I have on some of my other Oakleys.
Yes. This is another great benefit of the OEM cutters. I have a number of Juliets decked out with Prizm lenses, a technology that was never available at the time. The ability to keep up with Oakley’s lens development in my favourite frame is worth a lot to me and @Chris A Hardaway ’s prices are very reasonable for me given that goal.

I think it's mostly the X metal community. You can do more with them due to the durability. Old saying, if it's heavy it's expensive. I personally hate all plastic glasses, including most all the oakley styles. Any plastic glasses are basically the same , I'd never pay 200 plus dollars for plastic oakleys for sure, and most the frames are ugly. 10$ gas station glasses seem just as good. And noones going to get up in your face to check the brand of your glasses other then a vain nobody. But the X metals all seem nice style wise, dont feel cheap, and can take a hit.
agreed

Back