• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Wants Penny?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, a friend of mine, also an Oakley collector, is selling a pair of Pennys, I'm personally not a big fan of them since they don't fit my melon head, these are for someone with a smaller (and prettier) face... so here they are and he is including the blinders so the look like the Cyclops sunglasses. He's asking 300 US shipped domestic

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
how do these fit compared to the Juliets?

These are smaller than the Juliets, man, to tell you the truth so I think they would fit on smaller faces

Username Hidden said:
you actually might like these, if the juliets fit you, these may be quite comfortable on you as well, they are small so you shouldn't have issues with them touching your eyebrow's or cheek's.

Username Hidden said:
They are more comfortable on me as they are on spring hinges so there's no vice-like effect on your cranium.

Lens coverage it is much smaller than the Juliet and would look strange on non-small heads.

They're on the small side for me but not to a point where I won't wear it out. LOL

Back