• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘WORLD FIRST EXCLUSIVE Q & A!!! :) With ex-Oakley employee - @El Chupa Cabra

The way I see it. This is a community of like minded people who joined this forum for the love of Oakley. To me that’s not just the product. It’s also the back stories.. the videos.. the innovative ways they made things happen.

There are a lot of collectors on here who weren’t even born during the beginning of the X-Metal day’s. How else would they learn about how they were made and how tedious each unique design would be to put together. People like Chupa bring info to the forum that most of us would never learn. Just my two cents.

updated
Epilogue
This thread is dedicated to my favourite superhero who actually looks like @El Chupa Cabra. He goes by the name of CacATQUAMAN. We don't know who he is, but we know that he has a secret base somewhere in the Middle East. Despite his incredible good looks, his superior intelligence and superbly tuned muscular body keeps the fawning public from discovering his true identity. The word on the Forum is that only @V2oak knows who he really is.
c5a79e72-8374-47ea-8c2e-5679d09c9486-jpg.jpg

updated
Epilogue
This thread is dedicated to my favourite superhero who actually looks like @El Chupa Cabra. He goes by the name of CacATQUAMAN. We don't know who he is, but we know that he has a secret base somewhere in the Middle East. Despite his incredible good looks, his superior intelligence and superbly tuned muscular body keeps the fawning public from discovering his true identity. The word on the Forum is that only @V2oak knows who he really is.
View attachment 575258

This post just confirms that this thread is complete and utter buffoonery

Back