• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB 10TH MTN DIV BOX, Collectors Pin And Bag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i am looking to buy the 10TH MTN DIV BOX, Bag and Pin - i have the glasses and they just came with a regualr oakley box and wack ass lens bag - weak sauce. So if the price is good i will buy them

Some people reacted to this post.
good luck dude it's probably much easier to buy a new set (included the glasses) :wink:

Yea, agree with NERD, this maybe a long hunt!!

There's a 10mtn division gascan available on my local craigslist. pretty sure it comes with box bag pin but its a local pickup.

I would be willing to buy the set glasses included if the price is good and not a billion dollars or over 2 ben franks - who can help me out i am in germany but shippign is unisted states

Username Hidden said:
I would be willing to buy the set glasses included if the price is good and not a billion dollars or over 2 ben franks - who can help me out i am in germany but shippign is unisted states

Hey nice to see you on the forum :cool:

good tip playboy!

When I had mine, I was hunting for a while. Someone offered to sell me the box, bag and pin for $100...that was a no go for me. Good luck buddy!

Glad to see you made it to the forum price...

-london

spanks buddy find me some good shizzzzz to buy!

Latest Posts

Back