• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB Juliet or R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I'm looking for a few things. 1st I'm looking for a pair of Romeo 1's, but I also have a couple pair of Juliets. So I wouldnt mind seeing any of those for sale. Would really like a pair of carbon black on black Juliets. I also need to have a set of Juliets repaired. The nose bridge is damaged. Anyone have a plasma nose bridge for sale?

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a plasma juliet tripple box piece ice polarized matching sku if interested

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few things. 1st I'm looking for a pair of Romeo 1's, but I also have a couple pair of Juliets. So I wouldnt mind seeing any of those for sale. Would really like a pair of carbon black on black Juliets. I also need to have a set of Juliets repaired. The nose bridge is damaged. Anyone have a plasma nose bridge for sale?
See @THE X-MAN for bridge repair

Username Hidden said:
I have a plasma juliet tripple box piece ice polarized matching sku if interested
That's not Carbon black on Black.

Username Hidden said:
See @THE X-MAN for bridge repair
I plan on sending them to him to be put together, but figured I need the nose piece first

Username Hidden said:
I plan on sending them to him to be put together, but figured I need the nose piece first
I would hit him up
he may be able to repair the damaged nose bridge

Good luck
G

Username Hidden said:
I think I'm good on plasma atm. Thank you though
Username Hidden said:
I would hit him up
he may be able to repair the damaged nose bridge

Good luck
G
Thanks bro🤙