• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTS/WTT 24k Juliet And X Squared

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have decided to get rid of my Juliet 24k Special Edition. The Juliets are number 146. I would like to sell them for $500 shipped plus 3% PayPal fees. I know people have gotten them for cheaper but I haven't seen any for sale lately. I am just trying to recoup my money to invest into something else. As far as trades go I would trade for Infinite Hero, USC, or Team USA sunglasses plus cash. These are new and have only been taken out of the package to take some pictures. Please see my album since I cannot post pictures on here. If you want to see more pictures just let me know what you want to see and I will take pictures of those requests.

Some people reacted to this post.
no luck on ebay dude?!? :cool:

Why you selling?

Like it says I am trying to recoup my money for another better investment. If you want to know more then let me know

Sorry.....I either didn't read your entire post....or just wasn't paying attention. Probably the latter.

No problem. Just didn't know if you wanted to know more or something. There are just other pairs I would rather have then these also.

This thread can be closed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.