• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-MEN: Origins Cyclops's Sunglasses

ziadtaimor

Oakley Beginner
Does Anybody Know Where Can I get The Glasses Or lenses like tim pocock's cyclops are wearing. every lens i saw were not deep red as this one. picture for reference. Thanks

E2YsFe9XEAAEwjA.jpg

@Walter Langkowski sells those

Does Anybody Know Where Can I get The Glasses Or lenses like tim pocock's cyclops are wearing. every lens i saw were not deep red as this one. picture for reference. Thanks

View attachment 973380
I do have one set of prototype lens blanks floating around that are somewhat transparent yet still deep red. What frame are you trying to put them in I would check with @Chris A Hardaway to make sure he can cut them before purchasing. 99 dollars shipped

20E2A814-E8C1-4E44-AA46-B18A7273C8CA.jpeg

I do have one set of prototype lens blanks floating around that are somewhat transparent yet still deep red. What frame are you trying to put them in I would check with @Chris A Hardaway to make sure he can cut them before purchasing. 99 dollars shipped

View attachment 974301
That's super cool. I didn't know or forgot you had a set of lighter ruby tinted blanks!

Back