• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal regrets.

Onza

Oakley Enthusiast
What have you sold, traded or passed up on that you now regret.

Passed on a set of ruby pennies and Mars at the vault a few years back that were selling for less than $150 each.

Passed on a MIB (numbers matching) Juliet and XS this summer in Lima Peru. X Metals were on the back burner at the time. They were legit. Regretted it the next day as we left Peru.

gif_20200126_231115.gif

Not many regrets but I chose not to purchase a matching Juliet plasma Emerald first gen for ~ $220 last year. Not the worst miss but I wish I pulled trigger.

I passed on a couple of sets of Madman at the vault on clearance. As much as I was buying at the time the guys there were giving me a discount on top of everything. Prolly could have bought them around $100 a pair.

I regret buying all xmetals in Oakley Super Vault in florida wayback in 2008 including 5 pairs or so of Copper Penny for $145. I remember they have juliets with emerald, ice and black iridium, penny copper, and penny ice iridium. Back then i was looking for Romeo 1 and X metal XX 24k and they don’t have it and so i just ignored the rest of xmetals that was on display.