• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal/Ruby X Squared Brand New

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
225.95 plus a used leatherman knife....

haha, deal!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Recently acquired this pair, but already have it. Pretty much brand new, no scratches on the lens, no marks on the frame, only worn twice. Hinges are all very tight. Unfortunately it is only the sunnies and microfiber bag, no box or coin. Looking for around $230 shipped within the US. The only thing I would trade them for at the moment are some plasma/ice X Squared or polished X Squared. PM me if interested! Sorry for the low quality pics, I only have my phone.

U4M8V.jpg

RsH4a.jpg

Aww man! I just got my first metals (XS) in carbon and I'm hooked...BAD!!! Up to this point, I've never had the urge to collect the entire set of colorways in any frame, but the XS's are tempting me. I was just looking at this colorway and started thinking that this is the next one. Sadly, I just blew my load on a big pre-Christmas purchase at the O-store. *SIGH* Such is life...

Uluahunter i hear what your say mate i wouldn't mind these if i hadn't done a deal on another pair yesterday !

Username Hidden said:
haha, deal!
lol i was just trying to raise the bids:p
but i could give you the knife if your interested....

Username Hidden said:
225.95 plus a used leatherman knife....

@Yoshi1984, hilarious! You should just keep some of those on hand for every deal! They could help out as long as they're not engraved "to my beloved yoshi" on the blade....lol

@jiveseven, not really bidding. I already have the x-metal squared, definitely one of my favorites too. I just think it's funny when people haggle online. I do it all the time knowing i'm already getting a good deal but ask about getting a few bucks off anyway.

Username Hidden said:
@Yoshi1984, hilarious! You should just keep some of those on hand for every deal! They could help out as long as they're not engraved "to my beloved yoshi" on the blade....lol

LOL, I should buy some more leatherman knives then! :D

So no takers? The people interested just quit messaging me. I may just keep them and throw ice or emerald iridiums in them then.

Now emerald would look awesome....

Username Hidden said:
Now emerald would look awesome....

I know, but I hate hate hate ordering from oakley.com lol. There is a pair of oakley ice iridiums on the bay for $55 shipped...might just go that route!

Username Hidden said:
I know, but I hate hate hate ordering from oakley.com lol. There is a pair of oakley ice iridiums on the bay for $55 shipped...might just go that route!

Why don't you like ordering thru Oakley.com?