• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X metal screws, orbital gaskets, watch screws, random o matter screws, c six screws.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
They are not. They're an 0.050 allen head set screw. If you see an xs with a flat head for the nose screw its most likely a fake pair.
Ok great, it’s just that all the screws pictured in the sale are flat head so I wanted to make sure that they were like the original.

Some people reacted to this post.
Gotcha, I don't have pics of everything I have in the first post.

Any c clips?

I do have some. Can pm me how many you need.

Hey Zack. I'm in need of orbital gaskets for XX. But I can't pm you. Because it says I'm at my 40 limit of messages. What's that about?

Username Hidden said:
Hey Zack. I'm in need of orbital gaskets for XX. But I can't pm you. Because it says I'm at my 40 limit of messages. What's that about?
You probably have too many conversations on PM. Delete some and you should be able to PM again. Or just get the premium membership for unlimited.

I'm trying too. But can't find the damn delete button. Argh

I think you just click leave conversation at the top of each conversation when your in there. That is how you "delete" a conversation I'm pretty sure.

Nice I figured it out.