• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X metal screws, orbital gaskets, watch screws, random o matter screws, c six screws.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
:bump: Looking to get screwed?

Some people reacted to this post.
I too have bought these. They are awesome. Work perfectly. Zach is a kick ass dude too, so that is an added bonus.

Username Hidden said:
I too have bought these. They are awesome. Work perfectly. Zach is a kick ass dude too, so that is an added bonus.

Yep, I actually prefer his screws over OEM screws. They're more reliable as they don't strip as easily!

I think it's an important sticky. No one else really does this so the community needs a supply chain for years to come. In my opinion anyway. I've had a couple complaints but you know what. I dont really care..

Username Hidden said:
I think it's an important sticky. No one else really does this so the community needs a supply chain for years to come. In my opinion anyway. I've had a couple complaints but you know what. I dont really care..
Your opinion matters :) *** them!

I also have hinge washers available as well now. Same design as oem 4 per side. 8 washers for $5.

Username Hidden said:

Good call. Tough decisions arent easily made and this is a good call

Username Hidden said:
Good call. Tough decisions arent easily made and this is a good call
Some folks believe I play favorites is all. This isnt the case. For zach or for Randy. I just felt like they both have been around forever and are both very honest and reputable dudes. New members and or old ones can benefit by seeing the 2 threads at the top. Imagine being a non collector. Just a rando dude that messed up some lenses and or stripped a screw on their beloved xmetals.. they call oakley and ask for help.. "sorry sir we dont carry that stuff anymore cuz we are dumb about **** like that." That dude googles screws for xmetals or replacement lenses.. I bet that person finds this here and would pay for a premium membership in order to get that stuff from our guys. Or they find that like it around here and stick around collecting now.. who knows. Those people that complain shouldn't be here because this is a place to help out our community. To me these are both uber helpful. Also the forum, zach and randy can make a little coin so they can continue to offer their support and services.. maybe I am wrong but no one that matters had said anything about to me lol..

Even long time members who haven't been around in a while and are just getting back into it found this sticky helpful

*Ahem*:hi:

Carry on.

Glad to help out.