• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Unobtanium - Interchangeable?

Just went to my local O store to pick up some new earsocks for my Juliets. They only had the black in stock so I bought them. As I'm talking to the guy and asking about interchangeability of different models he says wait a minute and runs to the back. When he comes out he hands me 2 sets of Romeo earsocks in rootbeer and says they are on the house. So I bought a flag bag as well.

Just went to my local O store to pick up some new earsocks for my Juliets. They only had the black in stock so I bought them. As I'm talking to the guy and asking about interchangeability of different models he says wait a minute and runs to the back. When he comes out he hands me 2 sets of Romeo earsocks in rootbeer and says they are on the house. So I bought a flag bag as well.

Nice! Can you physically tell the difference between the Romeo and Juliet ear socks?

Read on the first page someone mentioned the Romeo 1 nosebombs are the same as Mars? I've been trying for the life of me to fix Romeo 1 nosebombs onto the Mars and can't seem to fit. Can someone please tell me how? Thank you.

Perhaps to go a step further, we could add a distinction between "directly replaceable" and "will work". For example, although the XS and Juliet t-shocks are different, the shocks from the XS do fit in the Juliet.

Quick question
I want to swap out new Juliet ear socks for another ( authentic O of course ;)
color.
What's the trick to getting them on and off easily ?
Run them under hot tap water first ?
Thanks

Latest Posts

Back