• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Tio2 (soon to have clear lenses)

commonlight

Oakley Enthusiast
Firstly let me start this by saying how helpful everyone is on this forum, ive met some real jerks in my time, and everyone so far has been above my expectations in terms of helpfulness and non-judgmental high horsedness (not a word but I don't care)

So i finally managed to get my 1st pair of X Metals, the beautiful Tio2 XX @NuttyOAK13Y helped me through the minefield and was super speedy in sending these out to me.

What may seem strange is that i requested them with out lenses, and i needed Rx lenses making, and the aim is to get full use out of them as everyday glasses. So i am in the process of sourcing clear Rx lenses for these.

7053FFC1-4184-4C83-8D56-F4A62C071C3E.JPG

Sorry about the ugly mug, but this is the look im aiming to get, i know its not everyones cup of tea, but i want to be different.

Thanks once again

Firstly let me start this by saying how helpful everyone is on this forum, ive met some real jerks in my time, and everyone so far has been above my expectations in terms of helpfulness and non-judgmental high horsedness (not a word but I don't care)

So i finally managed to get my 1st pair of X Metals, the beautiful Tio2 XX @NuttyOAK13Y helped me through the minefield and was super speedy in sending these out to me.

What may seem strange is that i requested them with out lenses, and i needed Rx lenses making, and the aim is to get full use out of them as everyday glasses. So i am in the process of sourcing clear Rx lenses for these.

View attachment 731983

Sorry about the ugly mug, but this is the look im aiming to get, i know its not everyones cup of tea, but i want to be different.

Thanks once again
Would you please share with us what kind of RX lens are you planning to mount?

Back