• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

Ive collected X-Metals, Hammerstem arms from the start and I wear mine on a rotational basis throughout the week, I have a couple of divers who are mates of mine and wear them too, but its few and far between seeing them....hope you all like these

oakley day.jpg

vital essentials.jpg

X-Metal Fri.jpg

How often do you guys see people wearing X-Metals when you're out?

I can't remember the last time I saw a pair of metals out in the wild. It kinda makes me wonder if they're all on shelves at home or there just weren't that many to begin with. At least not enough for people to wear often. I know the price scared a lot of people away but it just seems rather strange that I barely ever seen people wear X-Metals out in public.
I literally have never seen Romeo's on anyone but myself over the last 20 years since I've had mine !

I came across this pic while on Instagram. A soccer player or footballer to the non-Americans.
View attachment 867583
It’s Neymar. Very famous Brazilian player. Plays soccer for Paris Saint Germain, the national team, and used to play for Barcelona. Has quite a few followers on Instagram. Prices for the X-Squared will increase 😂😂

I've met a handful of people. One guy with a Carbon Juliet, one guy with a Plasma Juliet, another die hard Oakley fan who was wearing a pair of Polished XS when I met him. Last, but my favorite, was when I was picking up a child I work with from the bus, his bus monitor was wearing a pair of Juliets the same day I wore my Storm Trooper pair. I chatted with him as we were both excited at meeting another Oakley fan. The next day, he wore a Mars Crater. Sadly haven't seen him since. This most recent one was within the passed few weeks.

I've met a handful of people. One guy with a Carbon Juliet, one guy with a Plasma Juliet, another die hard Oakley fan who was wearing a pair of Polished XS when I met him. Last, but my favorite, was when I was picking up a child I work with from the bus, his bus monitor was wearing a pair of Juliets the same day I wore my Storm Trooper pair. I chatted with him as we were both excited at meeting another Oakley fan. The next day, he wore a Mars Crater. Sadly haven't seen him since. This most recent one was within the passed few weeks.
You don't wear the stormtrooper pair daily? Weird.

Picking up a child I work with?

Thread was dead for almost a year and a half! I wear mine once a month you know because of the no shelf whore club thing. If I can't wear every pair every month then I get rid of them because I don't like them enough.

Back