• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found X-Metals - Show me what you have!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I already have one of every model, Penny, Juliet, XX, Romeo, Romeo 2, XS, Half-X, and Mars. But I'm contemplating buying a "second of each." I would buy one pair, or several pairs, depending on what you have. I'm open to different conditions, but will pay much less for pairs that need work. Let's face it, work and parts cost money $$$!

So please message me on here, OF, or email mflacche@gmail.com, with pics and prices. Also, if you could be real specific about the condition, including:

1) Condition of the finish on the frame, temples, and nose bridge
2) Condition (and make of) of the flex couplers and pins (does it need a tune up or not?)
3) Condition (and make of) of the ear socks, nose pads, T-Shocks, orbital gaskets, screws, and hinge washers
4) Condition (and make of) of the lenses

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you with some nice glasses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Buy a Pitboss. Sounds like you could use one in your collection. 😇

I like PB1 and PB2, but they don't fit me well... too big. @Dullisc was nice enough to let me try his PB2, and I knew they were not right for me as soon as I put them on, and saw my wife's face. :oops: LOL

Username Hidden said:
I like PB1 and PB2, but they don't fit me well... too big. @Dullisc was nice enough to let me try his PB2, and I knew they were not right for me as soon as I put them on, and saw my wife's face. :oops: LOL
Probably the same look I got for all of my Mars and Madman.
🤣

Username Hidden said:
Probably the same look I got for all of my Mars and Madman.
🤣
I was considering selling off my Mars because I don’t wear it as much as the others. However, it looks really good on me when I have my hair really short, so I figure that Mars will be be my go to pair when I go bald.

@Hamms is selling a Half X & a Juliet at a pretty reasonable price IMO. 🤷‍♂

Username Hidden said:
I already looked at those... not for me. Thanks though!

Username Hidden said:
I was considering selling off my Mars because I don’t wear it as much as the others. However, it looks really good on me when I have my hair really short, so I figure that Mars will be be my go to pair when I go bald.
Regular or Crater? I'm looking for a Crater.

Username Hidden said:

Thanks for the shoutout kallision! 👍

How does a Romeo 1 fit vs a Juliet on you? I like my juliets but afraid a R1 would be way too big.

BUMP... let me know what X-Metals you have!

Username Hidden said:
How does a Romeo 1 fit vs a Juliet on you? I like my juliets but afraid a R1 would be way too big.

I like all the X-Metals, and don't care if they are too big. The R1 might be big, but I like the way it looks and feels.

2021Romeo24KT3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.