• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found X-Metals - Show me what you have!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R1 is the BOMB!!!!!!
you got to have one at least as a collector or an oakley nut.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
R1 is the BOMB!!!!!!
you got to have one at least as a collector or an oakley nut.
Agreed. I'd like to get one more of each... R1, R2, Juliet, Penny, XX, XS, Mars, and Half-X... but it looks like this is a bad time to be shopping for X-Metals. It's okay, because money in the bank just makes more money.

Username Hidden said:
Agreed. I'd like to get one more of each... R1, R2, Juliet, Penny, XX, XS, Mars, and Half-X... but it looks like this is a bad time to be shopping for X-Metals. It's okay, because money in the bank just makes more money.
Yep. Any other Oakley O-matter(pitboss and monster dog being the exception) and it takes a while to sell. You put up any X-metal to sell and it will sell right away, as long as you aren’t charging ridiculous eBay prices. Romeo and Mars are getting harder and harder to find.

Username Hidden said:
Uhh, not any US bank considering inflation is at 5-6% and rising and your not even earning 1% with your money in the bank.

Username Hidden said:
I already have one of every model, Penny, Juliet, XX, Romeo, Romeo 2, XS, Half-X, and Mars. But I'm contemplating buying a "second of each." I would buy one pair, or several pairs, depending on what you have. I'm open to different conditions, but will pay much less for pairs that need work. Let's face it, work and parts cost money $$$!

So please message me on here, OF, or email mflacche@gmail.com, with pics and prices. Also, if you could be real specific about the condition, including:

1) Condition of the finish on the frame, temples, and nose bridge
2) Condition (and make of) of the flex couplers and pins (does it need a tune up or not?)
3) Condition (and make of) of the ear socks, nose pads, T-Shocks, orbital gaskets, screws, and hinge washers
4) Condition (and make of) of the lenses

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you with some nice glasses.
always good to have 2nd pair as backup, either you used it or for display, imo.

Username Hidden said:
Uhh, not any US bank considering inflation is at 5-6% and rising and your not even earning 1% with your money in the bank.

Agreed!

Unless one is an expert trader, may actually be better off buying an X-Metal now and sell it a week later and it will probably have a better return. 🤣

Up

Username Hidden said:
always good to have 2nd pair as backup, either you used it or for display, imo.
How about 4 ?

Username Hidden said:
How about 4 ?
not bad, 1 colorway per each cabinet, you reckon?

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
How about 4 ?
Ha! Give me time, maybe I can get up to 4 of each model.

Still looking - thanks for the responses so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.