• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found X-Metals - Show me what you have!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you buy the add shows pictures but is always closed. That way no one could tell me what they really think about my prices or my deceptive adds. Text me in my aunts basement before 7 she doesnt like late nite calls.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
He knows better and not to buy from that a55hole
This.

Username Hidden said:
Congrats looks like you’ve been buying matebr stuff
brunette.gif
No... fooled me once, not again. I learned that "Mint Condiction" means you're basically going to need an overhaul. :mad:

Username Hidden said:
How could you buy the add shows pictures but is always closed. That way no one could tell me what they really think about my prices or my deceptive adds. Text me in my aunts basement before 7 she doesnt like late nite calls.
I don't know if you noticed, but he continues to sell, and has no negative feedback. I even [foolishly] gave him positive feedback, too soon after receiving the glasses; I was just excited to get them. Then I started noticing problems with the lenses and parts. Like I said, won't happen again. BTW... if you're abbreviating advertisement, it's "ad" not "add".

Last edited:
Yeah my mistake, like buying from him. I got like $10 back but it took an act of congress. He told me too never buy from him again, I agreed that was a given. He post all the time but notice he gets no replies. He use to tell you how to get a hold of him. Buyer beware

Username Hidden said:
Yeah my mistake, like buying from him. I got like $10 back but it took an act of congress. He told me too never buy from him again, I agreed that was a given. He post all the time but notice he gets no replies. He use to tell you how to get a hold of him. Buyer beware
He locks his threads so nobody could warn other buyers

Username Hidden said:
I have his name, email, and eBay ID. If you need any of it, just send me a message.

Username Hidden said:
You better get this one asap!!!
he is selling a lot don’t turn this down.

He moved to the US recently. He now ships from Boston

Username Hidden said:
He moved to the US recently. He now ships from Boston
At least And not from b r a z i l

Bump... still looking for (in green):

R1
R2
Penny
Half-X
XX

XS
Mars Crater (or beater Mars Jordan with bad leather)
Juliet

Status
Not open for further replies.