• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Squared No Markings Last Batch??

bandit.sunglasses

I should Work at Oakley
Hey All,
Hopefully you guys help. I have a guy wanting to sell me a "last batch" X Squared. He says he got them in 2012 and the tag looks very new in comparison to the older ones I've seen. Does everything look good? How does this effect value? I don't want to over pay. Hopefully you guys can help!

20200923_182612.jpg

20200923_182536.jpg

20200923_182600.jpg

20200923_182548.jpg

No different than a warranty frame today. You buy from Oakley, and your glasses are defective or you have an issue with them, you send them back in and they replace it. With some X Metals, later in the years, they did not add the serial numbers and or markings.
Okay thanks! Big question, does this increase or decrease the value on a set like this?

after zooming in, the frames look a little too squared off at the temple and bridge area. Hard to tell for sure because of the blurry photo.

Looks legit to me I’m no professional on x squared though. Could very well be a warranty pair with no markings. As far as value a warranty pair would decrease the value in my eyes. Looks to be a mint box and coin though.

Latest Posts

Back