• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Squared sale (cheap as hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Price drop! Don’t be shy! This ain’t prom, come and get some of this!!!!!!
So it's more like spring break in Cabo?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I don’t think you did prom correctly 😉
Username Hidden said:
Man that was anything but how my prom went...
Username Hidden said:
So it's more like spring break in Cabo?

well experiences may vary but as long as everyone had a good time.

Playing hard to get eh? Price drop, Someone is going to buy these.

Username Hidden said:
Playing hard to get eh? Price drop, Someone is going to buy these.
I think you're lacking in tittle creativity... try adding a bunch of symbols, asterisk and putting 'super duper' along with RARE - note rare must be in caps otherwise it won't be taken seriously there, for example; Super Duper ♛ X Metal **RARE**Moving ✈ Sale ☃

Or become crafty like some ebay seller who are selling completely unrelated items like a softvault but have X Metal MEDUSA XX Romeo Penny Juliet in the title, so people just have to have a look... thanks

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I think you're lacking in tittle creativity... try adding a bunch of symbols, asterisk and putting 'super duper' along with RARE - note rare must be in caps otherwise it won't be taken seriously there, for example; Super Duper ♛ X Metal **RARE**Moving ✈ Sale ☃

Or become crafty like some ebay seller who are selling completely unrelated items like a softvault but have X Metal MEDUSA XX Romeo Penny Juliet in the title, so people just have to have a look... thanks
Last paragraph great advice.

Username Hidden said:
Last paragraph great advice.
Hmm, I should take from my own advice on the next o-matter listing I make here using those trigger words 😜

Username Hidden said:

Let’s get some ⛄🎃 🎄 added and get it sold👻

This guy is an incredible member to deal with! So crazywayne311 If you still haven't nabbed yourself a pair of X-Squared's, here's your chance to for a great deal + a reminder of just how great they look on you :cool::cool-33::cool-20:

8F0115B1-8BD6-45D7-96C0-C31B9648BD95 2 2.jpg

Username Hidden said:
This guy is an incredible member to deal with! So crazywayne311 If you still haven't nabbed yourself a pair of X-Squared's, here's your chance to for a great deal + a reminder of just how great they look on you :cool::cool-33::cool-20:

View attachment 669079
Someone’s getting laid if they buy a pair of xs jus sayin... (this is not an offering of services this is just saying they’ll bring you to the next level...)

Not even gonna lie, if I had the $$$ those Carbon with OO BIP would be oh so money! One of my favorite lenses!

Status
Not open for further replies.