• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS solved and collection expanded

Hamms

Oakley Enthusiast
Was able to get the problem pair exchanged with seller for a pair in a lot better shape than the last pair. Came with black iridium instead of the factory fire but so much more of a better example of the -02 sku.
Next step, find a x-metal XS box and coin and I ll be set.....for the time being šŸ˜‚

F71138E3-8922-4B52-AA46-820F68073C11.jpeg

man I wish. I think those will always be a unreachable goal for me, at least if they continue to stay where their at in prices. Possibly a sample pair but must likely I ll have to do a custom version one day.

Never thought I d find a unworn Ducati XS. But I did so fingers crossed and maybe I ll stubble across a deal again.

man I wish. I think those will always be a unreachable goal for me, at least if they continue to stay where their at in prices. Possibly a sample pair but must likely I ll have to do a custom version one day.

Never thought I d find a unworn Ducati XS. But I did so fingers crossed and maybe I ll stubble across a deal again.
You def. have a nice collection of them already :)

You def. have a nice collection of them already :)
Agreed.

Very nice collection. How about other lenses? :)

Sidebar: when the 24K came out, what was their retail price? Was it the same as the others? If so, that's a nice investment. At what they go for today, not sure it's very realistic for most people to have that one.

Agreed.

Very nice collection. How about other lenses? :)

Sidebar: when the 24K came out, what was their retail price? Was it the same as the others? If so, that's a nice investment. At what they go for today, not sure it's very realistic for most people to have that one.
$450.00 IIRC