• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have these 2 sets for X-Metal XX in new condition but I will rate them 9.5/ 10 to be safe

24K $95
Violet Iridium Non Polarized $80
Prizm Deep Water Polarized $OLD

They look amazing in a Plasma Frame

Shipping CONUS is an extra $5

_MG_6689.JPG

_MG_7217.JPG

_MG_6953.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Interested in deep h2o, if they were cut by Hardaway.

Intriqued as why you would stipulate they have to be cut by Chris A. A legend on this forum for sure, However "other lens cutters are available"

Username Hidden said:
Intriqued as why you would stipulate they have to be cut by Chris A. A legend on this forum for sure, However "other lens cutters are available"
I've gotten lenses cut by several other sources. The frame in particular get the best fit from Chris's cut. Ive sent lenses back due to gaps in between frame and lenses. Ive also had a couple of sets that had too much edge beveled which acted like a piece of fiber optics. So when you were in bright light they would literally blind you.
Yes ive gotten lenses over the years that are done from other cutters. But after so many that sell lenses here are either dumping them because they didn't fit their frames. Its why I asked if a particular person cut them. So I don't waste time or money.

Well you should stop wasting my time and my thread then! I sold over 50 sets of lenses over the years and never had a return.. 👍

XX H20 Sold

I guess you never responded. Until now so no skin off my back. If you the seller feel I wasted your time by asking a question. Your prerogative.

Username Hidden said:
I guess you never responded. Until now so no skin off my back. If you the seller feel I wasted your time by asking a question. Your prerogative.

How many times you will contact me to ask me the same question over an over ?? If you can't remember..that's your problem That's why I'm prerogative Maybe I should state "NO THEY ARE NOT FROM RANDY"

Dam man take a pill. I don't live on here. So excuse for a not remembering that I've asked you before. I don't know you and I don't know what you've got. Seriously how many times have I asked or even bought something from you. I sure don't know off hand as I don't really keep track of that kinda thing.
I won't ask again.

I’m also prerogative.

Username Hidden said:
I’m also prerogative.
No you’re not, you are just brocolli overdosed at times :brunette:

Status
Not open for further replies.