• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Twenty(2000)

@OldSchoolHybrid let us know if you want to unload them :grin: but I’d rather you find that rubber and enjoy them. I do you have a little bit extra, depending on the color. And there are a few other people here that would sell some rubber for the right price. What do you need?

@Mcjimc what color are you looking for? Nose bombs? Ear socks?
Ur inbox i s full bro.Bro im in need of blue twenty nosebombs for a recent couch find. if u have one for sale? tia please let me know bro

Brand new to this...hoping I don't break any rules 😎

Looking for same...had my black on black Twentys since they were new in 2000

Used to be able to scrounge a set of ear socks and nose bombs from Sunglass Hut stores here in Ontario Canada, but that well had long dried up.

Anyone have some of these unicorns, for a die hard that isn't ready to give up...yet

Thanks

Brand new to this...hoping I don't break any rules

Looking for same...had my black on black Twentys since they were new in 2000

Used to be able to scrounge a set of ear socks and nose bombs from Sunglass Hut stores here in Ontario Canada, but that well had long dried up.

Anyone have some of these unicorns, for a die hard that isn't ready to give up...yet

Thanks

@DaysOfNoah bought every last one in existence

@Remyxo21 definitely boil your existing rubber to get off the grease. There are several threads on here with some good directions.

but kits of rubber do turn up. What do you want? Nosebombs? Earsocks? What colors?

@zcrxsi has probably more than me o_O😆

What baffles me is all the people on eBay trying yo sell their old XX Twenty for $200 with no rubber.

Latest Posts

Back