• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX X Metal G30

Ive never seen a Prizm Golf in person but I believe it looks like a G30 Iridium but in green, not blue.
Looks good man. I've been cutting a lot too lately. The more you do the easier it will get and the better they will look.

I use 2000 grit and wetsand the edges after theyre fitted for a nice smooth edge.
I’ll use the 2000 on the next cut, maybe the edges becomes more invisible...do you reach an almost polished finish?

I get an even matte all round.

Yeah - prizm golf has got a green/blue hue on the outside. Awesome lens that is great in the countryside - greenery in general shows up amazingly well.

I beleive the matte youve got may be amolst the same as I get with the 1200...but ill give the 2000 a try on the next cut...
I have a Prizm Shooting Tombstone and it shows great greenery too...but without any hue of iridium...Great shooting sunglasses!!!

Does the EVZero has the same curvature as the Radarlock???
The green fade EVZero has that silver contours on the Prizm Field lens...maybe...:onthequiet:

Ive never seen a Prizm Golf in person but I believe it looks like a G30 Iridium but in green, not blue.

I’ll use the 2000 on the next cut, maybe the edges becomes more invisible...do you reach an almost polished finish?

Yeah the edges come out really nice. If I kept at it a bit more they’d look like Oakley cut them lol

Great job I’ve cut a few myself but for $35 Chris will cut the lenses I have and they fit perfect and have no flaws. I’ve messed a few sets up when cutting myself. It does get easier with more practice for sure but even with tape on I find it hard not to scratch them. Being a welder my hands are wicked rough so that doesn’t help.