• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Yo Flawch!'s OEM and Quality Aftermarket Lenses - Many Models - Updated Prices!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I have many pairs of lenses for sale. These are all like-new, no marks or issues. I will list individual prices, but I will give a small discount if you buy multiple pairs. Payment is via PayPal friends and family or Venmo only, and shipping will start at $5, and go up slightly depending on where you are in the US, and how many pairs of lenses you buy. Let me get started with the offerings.

OEM Gascan S Bronze (non-mirror, non-polarized) $59

gascanSbronze.jpg

Fuse Gascan S Polarized Bronze Mirror $29

gascansbronzemirrorpol.jpg

Fuse Gascan S Polarized Chrome Mirror $29

gascanschromepol.jpg

Top Row, Left to Right (in picture)

OEM Oakley Fives Squared Warm Grey, Non-Polarized (3 pairs available) $19 each
OEM Oakley Fives 2.0 Dark Grey, Non-Polarized $19
OEM Oakley Caveat Dark Grey, Non-Polarized (2 pairs available) $19 each

Bottom Row, Left to Right (in picture)

OEM Oakley Blender Warm Grey, Non-Polarized $19
Fuse Daisy Chain Dark Brown, Non-Polarized (2 pairs available) $19 each
Fuse Mag Four S Sapphire Mirror, Polarized $19
Fuse Tincup 50 Bronze Mirror, Polarized $19

lenslotfull.jpg
lenslotleft.jpg
lenslotright.jpg

This is a pair of OEM Carbon Blade BIP Lenses that have seen better days, but are still usable. There are imperfections, mounting marks, de-lamination (more than I can caprture in the pics), yet still have decent viewing for general use. I thought someone might want a backup pair of lenses for the beach, or for throwing around the car worry-free. I'd rate the overall condition of these lenses to be 3-4 out of 10, with a visibility of about 6-7 out of 10. Used mounting screws and gaskets are included! Price is $29!

cbladeBIP1.jpg
cbladeBIP2.jpg
cbladeBIP3.jpg
cbladeBIP4.jpg

2 pairs of Fuse Polycarbonate lenses, cut for A Wire 2.0 Thick. One pair is green mirror, non-polarized. The other pair is (was) Fuse's top-of-the-line (at that time) Zeiss Midnight mirror polarized... which were $69.99 at that time. @Chris A Hardaway saw these lenses in person, and (I believe) would attest to the condition and fit of them. Both pairs were gently used, and I do not see any scratches on the lenses. I'm asking $49 plus shipping for both pairs.

IMG_2496.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
More lenses!

OEM Scar Ice, some imperfections, very usable, perfect for the less picky purist. $49

IMG_5708.JPG
IMG_5710.JPG
IMG_5709.JPG
IMG_5712.JPG
IMG_5711.JPG

OEM Carbon Blade BIP, good condition with minor imperfections, de-lamination at the inside bottom edges, and used screws/gaskets included. Very usable. $49.

IMG_5702.JPG
IMG_5703.JPG
IMG_5705.JPG
IMG_5704.JPG
IMG_5707.JPG

IMG_5706.JPG

Seek Carbon Blade, Non-Polarized, Polycarbonate, 8BC, Excellent Condition and Fit, Pure Gold Mirror, $20! No screws/gaskets included. New screws/gaskets are available for $20 extra, or use your own.

IMG_5713.JPG

Last edited:
Posts #1 and #2 Updated... all lenses shown are still available. Feel free to make an offer on multiple pairs.