• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You may only bump your thread every 48 hours

If a thread is more than one month old, it should expire. The original poster of thread should not be allowed to remake thread until he or she lowers the price.

So, if the person wants to ask something ridiculous like $800 for a PBI, he or she is free too. The thread has an expiration date though and will be removed if attempt is made to recreate thread without updating price significantly.

This way sales threads aren't taking up space.

If a thread is more than one month old, it should expire. The original poster of thread should not be allowed to remake thread until he or she lowers the price.

So, if the person wants to ask something ridiculous like $800 for a PBI, he or she is free too. The thread has an expiration date though and will be removed if attempt is made to recreate thread without updating price significantly.

This way sales threads aren't taking up space.

Hmmm...that’s interesting. A lot of people would get fired up over that rule. But, most would like it, I’d think.

Hmmm...that’s interesting. A lot of people would get fired up over that rule. But, most would like it, I’d think.

It's better than seeing the same old stuff offered. There's only a certain number of people on the forums. At some point, everybody, their mother, their grandmother, and the unborn baby has seen it.

The added benefit is that deleted threads would free space on the database, thus improving performance. At least, it should, but I am not sure how well they are optimized. @OakleyBoss would know best for that.

Back