• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Your Help Needed!

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Greetings from Amman, Jordan.

Firstly, trust you guys/gals all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas with friends and family. May you also have a safe new year in a couple of days time.

Over the years, I've been updating a few lists which I hope, has helped/built the community (or at least provided a chuckle or two).

I think most of them are listed here -> 🦘The Definitive Oakley Owner's List Page. It also includes others who have written lists. If you notice that one has not been maintained (or I've left a list off it), please let me know and we'll try and contact the OP.

It's been fun, but recently, I noticed that I've been "dropping the ball" with maintaining some of my own lists, so if any of you would like to take one (or more) of them over, then let me know and I can "transfer" ownership to you to maintain.

There would be a few requirements that you'd need to meet:-
  1. You want to give back to the community
  2. You're checking in here regularly
  3. You must be a Premium or Lifetime member (you cannot edit old threads otherwise) for at least a year (so I know you're not a "flash in the pan")
  4. You maintain or improve the appearance of the thread in it's current form
  5. You continue in the "spirit" in which the thread was created
  6. You have some other reliable way of me being able to contact you (reasons might include - you go MIA)
It won't all fall on you if you accept. I'll still help, especially if I notice that an edit hasn't occurred in a timely fashion.

As always, if you have a great idea for a list, tag me and I'll see what I can do! And don't forget to nag me if I've forgotten to update a list that you're supposed to be part of!

Thanks in advance whatever you decide your contribution will be! Feel free to PM to discuss further!

May your Oakley collections always improve in number of pairs and quality with each passing year!

Blessings to you and your family,
Yi-An

The juliet corvette list needs manning, I mentioned back in october but no updates since. Still on my first username there lol

robotic storefront list too.

The juliet corvette list needs manning, I mentioned back in october but no updates since. Still on my first username there lol

robotic storefront list too.
Thanks. I'll look at it now. I can override the OP if I have admin rights in the forums the threads are in. Unfortunately @SiRacer420 has left the forum, that's why it wasn't maintained.

Greetings from Amman, Jordan.

Firstly, trust you guys/gals all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas with friends and family. May you also have a safe new year in a couple of days time.

Over the years, I've been updating a few lists which I hope, has helped/built the community (or at least provided a chuckle or two).

I think most of them are listed here -> 🦘The Definitive Oakley Owner's List Page. It also includes others who have written lists. If you notice that one has not been maintained (or I've left a list off it), please let me know and we'll try and contact the OP.

It's been fun, but recently, I noticed that I've been "dropping the ball" with maintaining some of my own lists, so if any of you would like to take one (or more) of them over, then let me know and I can "transfer" ownership to you to maintain.

There would be a few requirements that you'd need to meet:-
  1. You want to give back to the community
  2. You're checking in here regularly
  3. You must be a Premium or Lifetime member (you cannot edit old threads otherwise) for at least a year (so I know you're not a "flash in the pan")
  4. You maintain or improve the appearance of the thread in it's current form
  5. You continue in the "spirit" in which the thread was created
  6. You have some other reliable way of me being able to contact you (reasons might include - you go MIA)
It won't all fall on you if you accept. I'll still help, especially if I notice that an edit hasn't occurred in a timely fashion.

As always, if you have a great idea for a list, tag me and I'll see what I can do! And don't forget to nag me if I've forgotten to update a list that you're supposed to be part of!

Thanks in advance whatever you decide your contribution will be! Feel free to PM to discuss further!

May your Oakley collections always improve in number of pairs and quality with each passing year!

Blessings to you and your family,
Yi-An
Seems logical that I help with the lifers list (lifetime members). And the Jordan Mars owner list. :cool:🤙

Last edited:
Seems logical that I help with the lifers list (lifetime members). And the Jordan Mars owner list. :cool:🤙
Great! If you don’t mind, could you copy the information contained within those lists including the title, start a new thread and tag me?

Then I’ll lock/delete my old thread and change the link to the new thread.

Also, if you don’t mind, could you PM your contact number (I’ll do the same to you).

Back