• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Zero 0.2p Gen.1 great to mint condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Aloha OF family. Need help looking for a good condition Zero 0.2p. Preferably generation 1. Condition I'm looking for has to be good/great to new (lens and rubbers), and some of you know I'm willing to pay for the good stuff. So if you think I might not agree to a price you have in your head, try me. Also, doesn't need to have a box. Just care about the glasses itself. So shoot me a PM with photos and a price and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Mahalo for reading my post. :cool-33:🤙

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

bump.gif

bump-reminder.gif

I have what you want, how much are you willing to spend ?

0.3p

I am not looking for an 0.3p. This is a post looking for an 0.2p, like the title says. I already have two 0.3p's and do not want another. Mahalo.

My apologies, 0.3/p excite me …. 0.2p mint in box … not cheap or easy to find .. give me a reasonable offer … Mahalo.

P.O.I.D.H.

Or you can PM me if you don't want to show to everyone.

Username Hidden said:
My apologies, 0.3/p excite me …. 0.2p mint in box … not cheap or easy to find .. give me a reasonable offer … Mahalo.
Still looking. Didn’t see eye to eye with seller concerning price. His eBay post shows what price range he was looking for. I was thinking I would spend up to a grand. But this is just a little too rich for me.

Zero 0.2p.jpg

BTW. Still have time if someone wants it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.