• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found 12 Gauge Olympic

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You might want this 3 Sisters

WOW! Never seen all of them in one spot before. Impressive but completely ridiculous price.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
WOW! Never seen all of them in one spot before. Impressive but completely ridiculous price.

Yup Gold, Silver and Bronze altogether.
That's 3,000.00 GBP for the GOLD, 2,000.00 GBP for the SILVER, and 1,000.00 GBP for the BRONZE :D

Though there is a 'MAKE AN OFFER' button.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I have wanted one of these for awhile. Only know one person who has this and he wont let it go. Good luck with the search
I wonder if we knew the same person and he sold it to me but then he truly wouldn’t let it go after it was paid for 😂 bump still want these. @CorporalKurt you get the second one found! I didn’t even realize half these comments were here but everything is right I had one coming but got fuked after paying for it. Someone feel sorry for me and sell me one doesn’t even have to be a good deal 😂

Username Hidden said:
I wonder if we knew the same person and he sold it to me but then he truly wouldn’t let it go after it was paid for 😂 bump still want these. @CorporalKurt you get the second one found! I didn’t even realize half these comments were here but everything is right I had one coming but got fuked after paying for it. Someone feel sorry for me and sell me one doesn’t even have to be a good deal 😂
No it was a different guy from North Carolina

Username Hidden said:
No it was a different guy from North Carolina
Well that’s goods means you still have a chance 😂 then maybe when you get bored I’ll be the guy you talk to 😉😂

Anyone?

Got mine off Craigslist for 200 bucks

Username Hidden said:
Got mine off Craigslist for 200 bucks
Want to double your money$$??

Username Hidden said:
Want to double your money$$??
You’d double it... I’d easily triple it matter of fact I’d give you 5 times the return.

Status
Not open for further replies.