• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1999 Juliets

A nice box matching pair, Nice Backstory too.
They won't need much to bring them back to their best. Unfortunately there was a member on here who could do Foam repro' but I don't think he can get the material anymore @Ali Foam

One Caveat I have experienced is this Lens Colour seems to be predisposed to delamination. I have bought 3 different pairs of Custom cut lenses from various people on here & they have all delaminated/Bubbled.

Those were my first pair of glasses. Ordered from the custom shop.....
I would like to send them to you for new rubber and adjusting, and figure out how to get the ruby lenses that I’ve seen in a couple threads. But because I’m still so new, when I go to the marketplace threads, I don’t see anyone’s name. (At least I think that’s what’s going.)

A nice box matching pair, Nice Backstory too.
They won't need much to bring them back to their best. Unfortunately there was a member on here who could do Foam repro' but I don't think he can get the material anymore @Ali Foam

One Caveat I have experienced is this Lens Colour seems to be predisposed to delamination. I have bought 3 different pairs of Custom cut lenses from various people on here & they have all delaminated/Bubbled.
I still do foam. I have limited available at the minute but i have a new company in the process of creating new ones for me.

Back