• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen XX 24k

Very nice mate. I agree very much with the philosophy a bit of patience and a bit of luck. Nothing wrong with hitting buy now on ebay for something you want but it feels so much better working towards a pair and finally getting it!

Very nice mate. I agree very much with the philosophy a bit of patience and a bit of luck. Nothing wrong with hitting buy now on ebay for something you want but it feels so much better working towards a pair and finally getting it!
+1

Yes Brother, so far that philosophy has worked to keep growing my collection, for example it took me a little over a year to find the right deal on a Hatchet frame that i was looking for, so yes i can wait and be patient and a bit of luck also helps.

Did you ever find Icons for your cleared MD?
I was just wondering because in both pictures the icons are missing.

Did you ever find Icons for your cleared MD?
I was just wondering because in both pictures the icons are missing.
No Brother i am still looking for those Icons for my MD.

And how are you doing whith the search of the movement for your GMT watch??