• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 College Football

He'll have $17M reasons to leave. The Boosters raised that money to get him out. Damn
Oh, homeboy is gettin PAID! They're still paying the buyout from Oregon too. These coaching contracts are absurd! They thought they had a good one though 🤷‍♂️. I didn't think he was that impressive at usf and he damn sure wasn't at Oregon! These group of 5 coaches get too much credit for winning games there...Frost is finding out first hand it isn't as easy winning games when you play legit programs each and every week! Taggart and Frost, so called high caliber, group of 5 coaches that moved on to top shelf power 5 programs with better talent but couldn't replicate the success there. It just isn't the same!

Oh, homeboy is gettin PAID! They're still paying the buyout from Oregon too. These coaching contracts are absurd! They thought they had a good one though 🤷‍♂️. I didn't think he was that impressive at usf and he damn sure wasn't at Oregon! These group of 5 coaches get too much credit for winning games there...Frost is finding out first hand it isn't as easy winning games when you play legit programs each and every week! Taggart and Frost, so called high caliber, group of 5 coaches that moved on to top shelf power 5 programs with better talent but couldn't replicate the success there. It just isn't the same!
Group of Five? I'm not following.

In Taggart's case, Jimbo left a mess... and the people were getting restless.

Group of Five? I'm not following.

In Taggart's case, Jimbo left a mess... and the people were getting restless.
Taggart's claim to fame is turning usf around. Which he did do. They won like 10+ games his last two seasons there. It just doesn't translate to power 5 play. Look how successful Petersen was with Boise...nowhere near that with more resources and much better players at Washington!

Back