• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2nd Gen Plasma Ice Juliet

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Good night OF, today i got another Juliet, you were right @StG they are addictive :D .
It is a 2nd Gen Plasma Frame whith Ice Iridium lenses, they are in good shape, the lenses dont have any scratchs or marks on them, and the bridge/frame is tight so they are not in need of a tune.
This ones only came whith the Micro Fiber bag, and no box, but the seller gave what i think its a Madman Tube whith them which its ok whith me..
I used to have a pair like this one so the nostalgia played a factor for me to search for this particular Juliets and after some time and patience today is the day yayyy !!!
Now that i know how to put them on and how to take well care of them i will make this ones last
20201010_190445.jpg
20201010_190538.jpg
20201010_190606.jpg
20201010_190656.jpg

Good night OF, today i got another Juliet, you were right @StG they are addictive :D .
It is a 2nd Gen Plasma Frame whith Ice Iridium lenses, they are in good shape, the lenses dont have any scratchs or marks on them, and the bridge/frame is tight so they are not in need of a tune.
This ones only came whith the Micro Fiber bag, and no box, but the seller gave what i think its a Madman Tube whith them which its ok whith me..
I used to have a pair like this one so the nostalgia played a factor for me to search for this particular Juliets and after some time and patience today is the day yayyy !!!
Now that i know how to put them on and how to take well care of them i will make this ones last View attachment 798518View attachment 798519View attachment 798520View attachment 798521
Nice one.
Congrats brother.