• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

A Timebomb link and buckle's Confusion

uhollc

Oakley Enthusiast
Macau
Hello all.
I have a question. For example, in the pictures above.
微信图片_20220419225622.jpg

微信图片_20220419225626.jpg

Why are there two versions of the watch link and buckle in TimeBomb1?

Are they any different?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I have the bottom one. I’m guessing one is older then the other but I don’t know for sure or which came first.

The bottom one was made first ( rectangular links), it's not as thick as the second version. The second version all so has thicker pins in the links.The fitting to case the are both tge same so you may see either bracelet on the Timebomb 1.
So if I have the older style, and cannot find links to size it with, I could use an entire newer style band?

Yes, that's right.
I may have some of the first made links. I am in Australia so shipping internationally is around $21AUD to $28AUD depending on your location.
I could do $10AUD for each link.
Cheers Dean
Hi there, @Jorzaky! I've been looking for additional links for a long time and would love to purchase some from you. I have the top version here, with the non-rectangular links and the Oakley logo on the buckle. Would your extra links fit this model by chance?

@Jorzaky Got your message but unable to respond directly (only lets me post as I am a newer member). If you can message me Paypal info I can send payment today. Shipping is to Los Angeles. Thanks!

Back