• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold All Original Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frames are now perfect! Note: gaskets are not perfect. There is the faintest little scratch on the left lens. Not even visible unless you catch the light at a super specific angle. When capturing these photos, I tried to get this angle to show it at it's very worst, which is shown in the first close-up of the lens. The second close-up of the lens actually better portrays what the scratch looks like in person, if you can find it, because normally you can't even see it, as shown in the other photos. Taken off of ebay for the time being, as the winner did not pay & was non-responsive. The winning bid was $895, so I'm gonna try to find a home for this Romeo One now for $900 plus shipping.
IMG_1.jpg
IMG_2.JPG
IMG_3.jpg
IMG_4.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Where is this shipping from? Also, serials don’t match on box and frame?

Shipping from Indiana. I am right next to UPS so I can ship it as soon as I get Payment and no, they do not match. And it’s a Juliet coin.

Username Hidden said:
To me, a R1 with the wrong box, wrong coin, and less than perfect lenses is worth somewhere between $500-$600.

Don’t forget, if you sell your R1 on eBay, you’ll pay more than 13% in fees, and you’ll receive a 1099 income tax form for all of your trouble.
Great advice! Put me on the list for $500 R1s too please. I’ll take as many as you’ve got.

Username Hidden said:
Great advice! Put me on the list for $500 R1s too please. I’ll take as many as you’ve got.
I never said I was selling R1s for $500. I said a non-complete R1 with imperfect lenses (basically a frame) is worth about $500-$600. Right after I typed that, I picked up a nice one for $600 all-in. If you shop around, you can find reasonable prices.

Username Hidden said:
I never said I was selling R1s for $500. I said a non-complete R1 with imperfect lenses (basically a frame) is worth about $500-$600. Right after I typed that, I picked up a nice one for $600 all-in. If you shop around, you can find reasonable prices.
Where did you find them?

Username Hidden said:
Where did you find them?
Right here on the forum.

Username Hidden said:
I know what you said. This guy is asking $900. Your reply is basically telling him that he's $3-400 high. It's bad enough for a member to dump in someone's for sale thread, worse when it's a moderator. The forum has enough PSAs in people's for sale threads.

I don't think anybody said this is too high. Yo Flawch! only said that the price for incomplete set and not that great condition is about $500-600. This is definitely not incomplete and is in almost mint condition, so $900 is realistic price.

I've seen $600-700 Romeos pop up. But they lasted minutes perhaps. Then some sellers take off the asking price for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.