• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Day Traders here

Heres Microsoft this morning.. Earnings report after hours yesterday actually came in higher than expected. I almost carried a swing play overnight in anticipation of a higher earnings report, but dumped at the bell. Goes to show you never know whats going to happen. Happily moving along with little action then BAM straight down
View attachment 1006820
Dang! I am not an options player as I tend to get carried away/emotional so I trade for the long haul, but that looks like a great opportunity right there! did you have any action on that?

Dang! I am not an options player as I tend to get carried away/emotional so I trade for the long haul, but that looks like a great opportunity right there! did you have any action on that?
It just popped a head and shoulders chart. Going to enter soon:
IMG_1480.png

Because as a long player, I am personally enticed to buy now knowing its a great deal in the 2-5 year range.

Because as a long player, I am personally enticed to buy now knowing its a great deal in the 2-5 year range.
Its probably a great deal in a monthly time frame.
Its still dropping. coulda shoulda woulda though. The market makers (smart money) are driving MS into the ground. Then will scoop it up
msft1.PNG

Latest Posts

Back