• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Anyone have one of these T wires for sale or thinkin about sellin???

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Lookin for a titanium T wire or E Wire if at all possible. No lenses or rubber required. As long as they arent bent to **** I'm cool.. found these ones yesterday because of a great forum member here all because of a stab in the dark message.

I just can't trust the ones listed on ebay..I'm not confident enough in my knowledge with wires that I'm not buying a fake or something. Real is always better than fake in my opinion lol..
IMG_20200712_104128439.jpg
IMG_20200712_104109910.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bronze, my first ever pair of badass Oakley’s. Lenses are a little fuzzy but over all pretty nice.
PM me, though I might be a little busy early on this morning, if interested.
1594640973885.jpeg

E Wire was also my first pair when I was 12. I love them.

Username Hidden said:
Bronze, my first ever pair of badass Oakley’s. Lenses are a little fuzzy but over all pretty nice.
PM me, though I might be a little busy early on this morning, if interested.
View attachment 762940
Check the picture, the lens. What causes this? I changed out my Juliet lens over the last 20 years 3 times due to these stress cracks. Could it be from the wind, on a Harley or boating?

Username Hidden said:
Check the picture, the lens. What causes this? I changed out my Juliet lens over the last 20 years 3 times due to these stress cracks. Could it be from the wind, on a Harley or boating?
Pretty much every E Wire I see that was worn is like that. A LOT of Juliets too.

Latest Posts

Back